How do we setup MFA for test cases run through Subject 7
We are currently working to move our user authentication to Okta IDM. Our existing authentication mechanism is based on AD.as shown below. Our future state is through Okta IDM. We would like to know how to configure multi-factor authentication in order to run Subject 7 test cases in our secure environments.
Existing AD authentication mechanism:
- The user has to enter the user id and password from the AD credential store.
- The user will be then prompted for the passcode.
- Passcode is generated using Google authenticator API.
- Time-based One-time Passwords are generated using the Google authenticator API.
- Each user has a seed on his profile and it is used in generating the passcode.
Future state Okta IDM authentication
- We are moving towards Okta IDM.
- User enters the user id and password.
- Okta push App or email or SMS can be leveraged to complete the two factor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.